M-Factor Terms and Conditions
*The following Terms and Conditions apply:
1. Parent must be present or parental authorised consent.
2. The M Factor will be open to contestants upto the age of 17 who must be 17 or under on Sunday 28th Oct, proof of age may be required.
3. To guarantee entry registration should take place prior to Friday 26th October 12noon by emailing email@example.com
4. On the day registration is possible but cannot be guaranteed.
5. The M Factor will take place at Aintree Racecourse, Ormskirk Road, Liverpool, L9 5AS in The Golden Miller Suite on Sunday 28th Oct.
6. Performers audition should last for a minimum of 1 minute and a maximum of 3 minutes
7. The judges decision is final, no alternative prize offered. The parent or guardian must nominate
one recipient of the winning funds and vouchers. The vouchers will be issued on Sunday 28th October, the cash prize will be paid within 30 days to one nominated UK bank account by BACS. The M Factor is not responsible for the ongoing distribution of the cash prize, should there be more than one performer in the winning act.
8. No purchase necessary, entrants must be attending the race meeting. Please respect the following audition rules:
Talent Material is classified as:
• Music: solo or group, song or instrumental
• Drama: solo or group, acting or monologue
• Dance: solo or group, street, hip hop, modern,
ballroom, jazz, tap, ballet
• Comedy Acts
Performers will be given a stage of 16ft x 8ft in size and a PA system with up to 6 microphonesand 1 CD player. Performers must use natural talent, voice over tracks as backing tracks are not permitted. Performances are not restricted to dancing or singing, any talent may be show cased. The contest is not open to children of employees of The Jockey Club, Matalan and third party agencies. Act must not contain animals or other items not permitted into the racecourse as detailed in the racecourse regulations.Music and backing vocals must be supplied in CD format. By entering M-Factor, you agree to your child being photographed or filmed to be used in marketing materials documenting the day and agree to media exposure following the contest.